- Add Embroidery & Your Chosen Garment to Your Basket!
- Classic and long wearing
- Perfect for workwear and uniforms
- High quality finish
- 7-10 day turnaround
- Applicable for most garments
- Please note that all embroidery jobs are subject to a one off set-up fee. Please add it to your basket after selecting the number of embroidery applications required.
- All Adobe files are accepted, plus common files such as .png. Artwork should be 300dpi at the size you would like it printing. PDF or similar is best for job sheets.
Please keep all files as RGB. Each job can only contain 50mb of files. If you need to go over this then export your artwork as a png (compressed) with a transparent background at 300dpi instead. These are much smaller than psds/tiffs etc and will provide the highest quality output.
You will be provided a proof to accept before a job is commenced.
- The more you print, the cheaper it gets! As we don't charge for setting up screens, our prices offer fantastic savings the more you print. Please note that each design you provide is treated as a seperate job.
Is there a minimum order?
In short, no. We can embroider 1 or 1,000 garments for you.
What is the set up charge?
This covers the time and charge for digitizing your files into a format our machines can read. It also takes into account setting stitch type, direction and other factors unique to embroidery.
Can I supply my own garments?
We hold significant stocks of garments in our warehouses, with immediate access to turn jobs around quickly. We supply garments at extremely competitive rates, and have found that customers prefer us to offer a one-stop solution.
How long before I get my finished products?
Delivery times vary with our current work flow, as a guide embroidery jobs are dispatched after 7-10 days. All times are based on us having all necessary design files and that visual proofs are promptly signed off.
Can I outsource my embroidery to you?
Yes! We can dropship orders direct to your customers, with no paperwork enclosed, so they'll never know it came from us.
I'm on a tight deadline, can you rush orders?
We'll try whenever possible to fit around your timescales. Tell us what you need and we'll do whatever we can. It all depends on our current workflow. It may be that for some rush-orders there will be a premium to pay to cover staff overtime etc; if that is the case, we'll let you know!
What about returns/reprints/mistakes?
This is a trade service. Our mistake, we reprint at our cost. Your mistake, we reprint at your cost. So, please check your artwork proofs that are provided before a job is commenced. If you are unsure about anything- we are always happy to help.